View Single Post
Old 23rd August 2017
Shell Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynwulf View Post
You made a silly thread and got a silly answer... (I don't see any evidence of "trolling").

It was directly in response to many people as of late stating they used Linux instead of BSD because it came pre-rolled with programs absent from the default install of FreeBSD and OpenBSD, and wishing BSD could be more like Linux.

It has become a matter of trolling in BSD vs Linux comparison threads as of late, and not just in one forum, and looked like the beginning of it in this one. Either he did not read my second post, where I had already clearly outlined the answers to at least the first 2 questions he asked, or he was trolling IMO.

Again, if that becomes the case I not only give my approval of the thread being locked but ask that it be so to keep the peace.

Yes, I already knew the answer to the question I asked, silly as it might seem. This is a forum dedicated to BSD users. I just wanted to document it that we, as BSD users, are good with things the way they are and do not want the Linuxization of BSD.

Last edited by Trihex; 23rd August 2017 at 04:38 PM.