View Single Post
  #1   (View Single Post)  
Old 21st January 2011
Fdisk Soldier

Default IE - I REALLY need to vent :(

I hate IE only websites, they disgust me beyond description!

1) Why would websites purposefully consign themselves to 10 year old, insecure active X technology?
2) Even with the latest and greatest IE updates and upgrades, and no addons, the friggen popup blocker does not work! Especially if you want a pop-up to show, it blocks it even when turned off and all website exceptions added.
3) The above is a well documented issue (bug) that ie does not acknowledge and its absolutely funny if not downright repulsive to watch cut and past responses for support.(basically turn off your popup blocker) - hellow if you read the post, we did.

Case and point bullhorn staffing. Not only does their reliance on Active X hamstring them in the mobile market, their website is basically unusable by their OWN love-boy IE BROWSER!!!

Do you get paid by micro$oft for putting this crap up on the net? if so please let me know how cause i can really use the money.

PS if you are a ie fanboy, sorry to offend but try using the popup blocker when you REALLY NEED TO SEE A POPUP spawned by activex!