Quote:
man: outdated mandoc.db lacks inxi(1) entry, run makewhatis /usr/share/man
I had not noticed that, but any way, running :
Code:
makewhatis /usr/share/man
has fixed that.

Code:
garry% man inxi
INXI(1)                           inxi manual                          INXI(1)

NAME
       inxi  - Command line system information script for console and IRC

SYNOPSIS
       inxi

inxi [-AbBCdDfFGhiIlmMnNopPrRsSuUVwzZ]---snip----
I mentioned earlier in the this thread, about not really having time to do anything with porting, also the lack of tech knowledge/skill being a factor. Ibara has done a lot with making some tutorial videos, etc. to help on the "learning curve" part, but again how much free time I get is a factor,
any way, again I want to thank you for taking the time on this. Before, all I had was really just the inxi script, and I did not have the manual. I may have some questions later, but obviously I need to read the manual first, and see if maybe those questions are answered in the manual.

Quote:
you have an unknown OpenBSD disk data syntax or structure variant, not corrected since I don't know what it is and can't reproduce it,
I don't know if the manual will cover this or not, I am not sure how I would go about getting that information my self, it may be something I have configured poorly or wrong, any way, to me this is interesting. Thanks
==== edit =======
Quote:
h2>> With that said, packaging two simple text files should not present any particular challenge to anyone familiar with the processes and tools.
I have not yet really tried any kind of porting, all though I did start reading some of the instructions, etc. And downloaded some of what is needed. NOT making any promises here, and if someone else beats me to it, that would be fine, but any way, it seems like this might be a good 1st time project for me,.. we'll just have to see on that.

Last edited by PapaParrot; 13th October 2018 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Posts while I was writing, additional comment