View Single Post
Old 28th September 2008
Package Pilot

ocicat, for a moment I sat there reading your reply one time after another, you have a great amount of terms/vocabulary/expressions.

now it's my turn to say & I will borrow your expression If was correct in understanding your reply then great. if not, my apologies.

The Posts "Which they do not exist no more, I deleted them because of scottro" on BSDNexus.com....I know this guys since my early come to bsdforums.org
I Have profiled there characters/attitudes/there tech concerns & interests why is that because I wanted to establish a live communication base for my BSD Interest at that time and by time things get social.

When I found them changing there OS's I watched the affect it made to there Life's Wintellect said he became more productive & others .

so, I tried my best with the whom I know to change that because I believe that continuing to use any BSD as a Desktop will Slowly bush it to the edges of the Desktop Race.

at least from my point of view, which is in accordance to my self interest.

ok, at this point when I came to the conclusion I should stop being a dreamer and come back to earth I started using this word with any one asking me about the BSD's & Linux (What Fits, is what's best) & since I got to that point there is an old saying summarizes it

(Every man for himself & facts Facts speak louder than words)

and by the way as a reply to suspection of me recognizing Linux dominance in the Open Source marketplace.

any success Linux make is a partial one! because of one simple fact its not organized!

Let them make what they want, do there best & all what will see Distro's coming over Distro's that's all

jggimi, Thank you for understanding firstly and secondly to make it right.
Here is the Link for any one wanted to install OpenBSD on a USB Stick

Last edited by qmemo; 28th September 2008 at 08:12 PM.