Old 23rd January 2018
Shell Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by frcc View Post
"Let the Pro's due the work for you" ?

Like the Pro's at ---> "Equifax Tm"
Obviously you don't want the "pros" from Equifax. lol

But seriously...

The poster said they want to use a VPN not Tor and know nothing about making PF work with VPN. They want someone to write the rules for them, so obviously they aren't interested in learning PF. They aren't going to get help here with that, so they have the following options:

1) Learn PF which is hard. No average user is going do that and lets be honest, most don't have the ability to get it right first time. So if they try it they will mess up and expose their IP to the people they do not want to see it. This could have legal consequences for them.

2) Go to a VPN that supports OpenBSD. I only know of one that says they support OpenBSD, but I have no idea if they are skilled or reputable.

3) Uninstall OpenBSD and return to Linux, or worse Windows/Apple as these OS are supported by one reputable VPN that I know of, while OpenBSD is too small for them to support.

OpenBSD + VPN + PF will get you doxxed if you don't have the skills to use it properly. If you don't have the determination or time to get those skills take option 2 or 3.