View Single Post
Old 24th June 2008
Tcpdump Spy

I sent the message above (post #52) to Neo, below is his reply.
At this point I do not care about his whining, him banning me, or anything even closely related to unix.com ... Taffers.

Let this be the end of this bitchfight, Neo can think whatever he likes to think, I have remained polite, patient, and carefully explained my POV several times, and tried to clear up any misunderstatement, but it is like teaching evolution to a young earth creationist, any fact will be twisted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Accusing you of what?

You are simply fanning flames of a fire that you have created in your own mind based on a private conversation with one of our members who was spamming our boards with their links back to other boards, not contributing here.

I did not post your PMs and we do not have some unproductive conversation about you or your forums on these boards.

What are you smoking?

What have you or your boards been accused of, anywhere????

You are smoking too much Carpet, me thinks.

What I really think is that you guys are just trying to draw attention to your small board with useful banter about unix.com

We don't have time for that here.

Understood?

Go away and keep posting junk on your boards. Maybe instead of a technical forum, you can be a tabloid