View Single Post
  #8   (View Single Post)  
Old 13th June 2011
Package Pilot

Quote:
Take a look at my list again. This is the way I created my partitions; I used Arch-Live CD cfdisk. Could you or someone please explain to me and/or mark the chart attached below and re-post it to indicate an idea of where each partition actually lives (by it number). Can you mark the the inner and outer parts to indicate where they are on a real hard-drive. Can you point the in which partitons are actually created ... and than an answer to my original question if possible?

Hey bashrules, I just re-read my post. I hope you don't think I'm being sarcastic. These are questions to the ENTIRE world. I need to know what's up with this speed thing. It can easily be duplication by anyone who has a spare machine, love computing or has academic concerns. It's not about us and it could have an life of it's own if it even comes close to true.

If it was not for your question I could not had made my question any clearer and it would have gone into the google pile of most important un-answers questions for another decade. Who would have thought it would take UNIX and ARCH working together to bring out the TRUTH. Maybe I'm wrong but how would I know I don't ask.

Thanks a ton