Thread: Marketing
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2008
Arp Constable

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottro View Post
Perhaps the best thing to do would be a quick PM to Charles (assuming he's still active in the forums and not too busy with the PCBSD work) or another moderator--I say Charles, because, at least when I frequented those forums he was one of the nicest people there.

I don't know why but I haven't seen Charles in a long long long time there, shame to because he was a nice guy.

Having recently been assigned the duty... I think I'm the only moderator who still checks the forums regulary, Antik used to be on a lot but have not seen him in ages either. Might be busy with BSD Certification or some thing.

When I have any thing serious about the forums I usually E-Mail Kris Moore or Tim McCormick (the two lead developers). If you guys asked them you could probably get a formal link to daemonforums somewhere on the website.

OT:

Antik (moderator), DrJ, Dracheflieger, and DragnLord are people I've always respected and looked up to as my superiors on the PC-BSD forums when it comes to knowledge. The kind of people you learn from when they post or reply to something rather technical.

Sadly DragnLord is the only one I still see around the forums regularly :-(

Thou shalt check the array bounds of all strings (indeed, all arrays), for surely where thou typest ``foo'' someone someday shall type ``supercalifragilisticexpialidocious''.