View Single Post
Old 27th November 2016
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by myway_1 View Post
I was booting up the live USB from which I intended to install openBSD when the USB hub shut down. I have no choice but to use the hub because my PC has only one USB port.
There was no need to create a new thread given that the subject here is exactly the same as your first thread. If your goal was to keep discussion in front of any & all other discussions, please don't do this again. One thread is sufficient. Having all information in one thread makes it easier for future readers to find all relevant discussion if they run into the same scenario.

I am thus merging both threads together.

I understand your frustration in getting OpenBSD installed, but you appear to have a hardware chain in which no one else has available here in this community. Likewise, this site is independent of the OpenBSD project. While a few project developers visit this site on occasion, in general, those answering your questions here have no direct connection to the project.

While there may still be input other members may contribute, you may ultimately choose submitting a official problem report. More information can be found at the following:

https://www.openbsd.org/report.html