View Single Post
  #9   (View Single Post)  
Old 13th July 2012
Spam Deminer

Quote:
Theo's post made me laugh outloud ..
How old is Theo? Subjecting people to humiliation is juvenile and is best left to the fifth through seventh graders and teenage girls who perfected it. Or is this Theo's way of indicating to others that he is a teenage girl?

Humility is not his most highly developed characteristics, and although OpenBSD is a fine operating system, I haven't seen Theo walk on water so I am unsure of the source of his conceit.

Theo has a habit of baring his teeth when someone simply asks a question which he perceives as a cornered threat. He writes and talks that OpenBSD is the most secure operating system in the world, and that the security team audits code continually. Perhaps he should release the audits and the methodology used so others can decide for themselves if it indeed valid and reliable. Reminds me of the bully who constantly abuses others by talk alone and when actually confronted he doesn't have anything to backup his attitude. Release the audit reports or face OpenBSD being the banality of operating systems.