View Single Post
Old 7th September 2017
Fdisk Soldier

Hi,

I referred Book of PF Third Edition ,then added the following rules to my PF. As in my OpenBSD 5.3 firewall which used the old ALTQ with CBQ, only one queue is active all the time for OpenBSD 6.1 also. I wonder whether I'm doing a major mistake

By applying queues, I wanted to give priority to some of my workstations in the LAN by allocating half of the bandwidth, when those workstations are connected to the internet.

WHAT SHOULD I DO TO ACTIVATE BOTH QUEUES ?

Code:
ext_if="bge1"
ext_ip="x.x.x.x"

bmpc_wks="{y.y.y.22/32, y.y.y.23/32, y.y.y.24/32}"

queue mainq on $ext_if bandwidth 4M
queue std parent mainq bandwidth 2M default
queue bmpc parent mainq bandwidth 2M

#Rules for LAN -AL
match out on $ext_if proto { tcp,udp,icmp,esp } from x.x.x.0/24 nat-to ($ext_if) static-port

#Rules for Boardroom,Meetingroom,Projector workstations
#pass out on $ext_if proto {tcp, udp} from $bmpc_wks to any port>=80 queue bmpc
match out on $ext_if proto {tcp, udp} from $bmpc_wks to any port>=80 queue bmpc set prio 7
match out on $ext_if proto {tcp, udp} from $int_if to any port>=80 queue std set prio 3
Code:
QUEUE                             BW SCH  PRIO     PKTS    BYTES   DROP_P   DROP_B QLEN BORROW SUSPEN     P/S     B/S
mainq on rl0                      4M                  0        0        0        0    0                     0       0
 std                              2M                766   190048        0        0    0                    55   13053
 bmpc                             2M                  0        0        0        0    0                     0       0