View Single Post
  #5   (View Single Post)  
Old 10th June 2011
Package Pilot

It is true that many of these daemonforums members are members at the new forums.freebsd. Most of them are old friend from top to bottom. daemonforums started it all. They were once the KING of BSD forums but proudly share with there new and old friend forums.freebsd. You can consider this site as the original.forums.freebsd

I only join one of anything. I did my homework. This place won out just when the other was getting started and this place was helping them to get started I can put up many theads that shows that... They call it the new forum and I really respected them for that.

Anyway, it has what feels like a million threads to review and every time I GOOGLE bsd, daemonforums was usually the first in line. The truth is, their very best friend, forums.freebsd, has not actually made it there yet. I live to GOOGLE freeBSD and programming so I know.

Beside, when it come to solutions in computing, It don't matter where it come from as long. Any web-master would be proud to represent it, especially if it works! A BSD Forums do not need a GNU licences to share open-source information.

Were are in the same gang
Please post the full link Ninguem

btw: I have no right complaining about the GNOME team. I just be trying to make them feel bad so they will try again... I'm a new user anyway and I did not even know the Gnome Team was FreeBSD... I was referring to GNOME.

Rule #1 - forgive sharris please!
I sometime carry on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, especially when he finally is right about something.