Thread: Bad moderation.
View Single Post
  #8   (View Single Post)  
Old 16th April 2009
Tcpdump Spy

It was a joke, not to be taken too seriously, in fact, Scott(ro) (Who is Jewish btw.) posted this explicitly.

If someone, for whatever reason, has a problem with this then it's fine, contact me and we can talk.
The thread was a long argument about the existence or nonexistence of God ... Something quite out of place IMO.

I don't want to hide any criticism, deletion is just the standard action whenever a thread/post is deemed unappropriated for whatever reason.
It's not about double standards, my post was a joke, you may or may not have found it funny, it was not a attempt to convince anyone of any religious belief or to debate it.
This is a BSD/Tech forum, some amount of off-topic discussions are good for the ``community spirit'' and getting to know one another, but there is a limit -- And this thread was beyond that limit.

Quote:
The OP didn't start any religious/evangelical discussion.
Ehm, he did ...

Quote:
When you lock a thread it is visible to all members of the forum, and that is different from hiding a thread.
All right, thread restored&locked.