View Single Post
  #3   (View Single Post)  
Old 19th February 2012
bsdstudent

Hi CarpetSmoker ! at last ! there is one hacker accepting a newb's invitation .. thanks

1 - well .. maybe I am prejudiced here because I believe since c has got a shining history and honorable reputation and is at the core of every kernel so being in love with bsd presupposes and entails being in love with Archetypal C !!

2 - wow ! I'd be happy to learn about that .. in what prog lge mainly ? not c I bet ..

3 - Maybe partialy true in certain areas but remains limited , but I believe Assange has done what no other human being did .. I remember Bruce Lee the thinker -not the martial artist- once said : "water can crash or it can flow .. be water my friend" .. Assange has got a flowing power , not a crashing power .. a power which buils instead of destroy .. as I believe he is being the most mankind-centric truth-advocator and truth-miner .. my opinion and I respect all other opinions ..

4- obviously you are a php programmer so you know what is going on badly .. while I can't .. :-(
maybe you just disappove of the extent to which users-supplied information has been through scrutiny and validity check etc .. a perpetual dilemma because meaning is positional .. and a historical event is more or less nothing more than somebody's comment on it ..

6 - nice to know about !!

7 - it can never and should never be overlooked .. why then are there some forum-related rules .. lol .. it is no harm discussing all issues provided that it be politely and amicably .. despite differences .. ideologies .. etc ..

Happy to learn about Carpetsmoker's ... thanks .. waiting for other hackers ..

Last edited by daemonfowl; 19th February 2012 at 01:28 AM.