View Single Post
  #9   (View Single Post)  
Old 19th October 2021
Fdisk Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by jggimi View Post
I'm sorry, but my crystal ball is being repaired. Therefore, just like everyone else, I can only see what you choose to post. I can't look over your shoulder at what you are doing, nor can I read your mind. It looks like you've reinstalled, because you have a completely different disklabel now. There's nothing anyone can do to help with the minimal information like this that you've posted so far. See "How to create a problem report" in the official link below. While this forum is not an official support channel for the OS, we do try to help users overcome issues. But we can't help at all if we don't have enough information.

http://www.openbsd.org/report.html
Dear jggimi,

Good day!

Yes, I tried updating but somehow it also interrupted. Anyways the same area which is only 1GB has partitioned for the root and I cannot see or use 232.9 GB of hard disk area in my file manager. I was looking for, is there any command or process that I can introduce this unused area to my OS. Or do I have to install OpenBSD again with appropriate partitioning?

Also thank you for the heads up. I will learn how to create a full fledged problem report.

Best Regards
Gordon