View Single Post
  #8   (View Single Post)  
Old 16th February 2011
Tcpdump Spy

Quote:
CITIBANK INTERNATIONAL PLC
50450 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

Dear Beneficiary,

On behalf of the UNITED NATIONS, we wish to notify you as a beneficiary of $950,000.00 USD in compensation of scam victims. This is to bring to your notice that we are directed by delegates from the UNITED NATIONS to pay 10 victims of scam $950,000.00 USD each.

Your E-mail ID were listed and approved as one of the scam victims to be paid US$950,000.00.

We are directed to compensate scammed victims as it is stipulated in Section B act 4 of United Nations Compensation Commission (UNCC) guide lines and regulations of (08/04/2003) you can view this website for confirmation: Kindly click on the link below: http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs/2003/ik344.doc.htm

Kindly fill Citibank Transfer Form for verification below:

Full Name:
Contact Address:
Date of Birth:
Place of Birth:
Sex:
Marital Status:
Telephone Number:
Any Means of Identification:
Amount Defrauded:

I................. hereby attest that all the information given above is correct to the best of my knowledge, and applicable to the release of paying under review, accept and liability or any consequences arising in the transfer or wrong placement of my FUND due to wrong information given by me. Declared that all the information supplied above are correct.

Yours Faithful.
Mr. Sanjeev Nanavati

for Future Purposes where you might receive larger message from us, you should ensure you check your BULK/JUNK/SPAM mail folder always as there is a probability that it may be delivered there.
I'm rich!!!!