View Single Post
Old 6th July 2010
Port Guard

I have a long history with computers. My first one was back in the early 80's starting with the TRS-80 Color, where I was playing games and teaching myself basic programming which I remember very little of. After that in 1987 my old man had a 286 that I was never allowed to touch unless it broke or he needed the main menu that he had created to make it easier for him to use DOS changed. When he took it in to get upgraded the store was so busy the owner asked if i could do it so it was the first system I ever built and have been building my own since. It was an on again off again relationship until I was introduced by a friend deeper into the world of the command line and what it held. I took over for him as System Administrator at the dealership I once worked at and held the position for 7 years. After being released, and being unable to get work, I had to go back to school to get certifications. I am currently still in school and looking to get back into the IT field when I am done in Sept.