View Single Post
Old 5th December 2009
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennky View Post
I think for this patch http://openbsd.org/errata46.html is there a way to patch this with cvsup or i must manual?
You have not provided any information as to whether you are running -release, -stable, or -current.
  • If you are running 4.6-release, you will need to follow the information found on errata page. Again, there is no mechanism available for binary updates via CVSup or AnonCVS.
  • If you are running 4.6-stable, you can update your local source via CVSup or AnonCVS, & rebuild as prescribed in Following -stable and Section 5 of the FAQ.
  • If you are running 4.6-current, update your local source tree via CVSup or AnonCVS, & follow the information previously mentioned in Section 5.
If you are unclear as to the differences between -release, -stable, or -current, study Section 5.1.
Quote:
Sorry my mistake i think to update ports tree with cvsup because on ftp server is old ports.
If you are running -release, the packages found on the mirrors are the most current. If you still have questions, specify exactly what directory & which mirror you believe has old packages.