View Single Post
  #3   (View Single Post)  
Old 15th March 2011
Package Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpetsmoker View Post
I am not sure what your question is. Do you want people to answer your questions or improve on the questions being asked themselves?
what ever is applicable to them!, if they are understandable then yes, if not then improvments
I also don't quite understand the context of the question: "Q:why do you do what you do?".
Do you ask this question in the general and broad sense as in "Why do you lead your lives as you do?" or in a more specific context as in "Why do you use computers as you do?" or perhaps in a different context ...? in general as in "Why do you lead your lives as you do?", I thought they were pretty straight forward, perhaps that's what made the confusion in the first place.
I am trying to build an article about OpenBSD's Usage from a different point point of view, this is not collecting statistics!, cause it's already directed to those who use OpenBSD and wonder what's next and those who still do not use it will have a glance about what it looks like from the inside, I mean the OpenBSD world. questions?