Thread: FreeBSD ArabBSD
View Single Post
Old 7th June 2011
Package Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by shep View Post
I wonder if the Arab community considers the Translations adequate and if that might be a better direction for his efforts.

You got that one correct!

I have this friend who is younger than me by 5 years and he is the one that got me started with all the BSD world, I left him from like 3-4 years ago with him being on the translation team for FreeBSD; now since then I have not hear from him at all so I do not know wither he did any thing or left off.

I am on the OpenBSD translation team and I am the only one who speak Arabic who joined them, but; upon my request I have my account disabled tell I devote more time....there is already like 5-6 files translated from like 188 (heh, that was 4.8) :| any way....I do translate stuff all the time and frankly I see it as one of the keys to success...it's all about time and availability.

to be back on track, that guy....I do not know what he have in mind; but sure thing I wish him all best.