View Single Post
Old 2nd July 2015
Fdisk Soldier

Nice try but no banana. You're heading down the wrong path totally Chuck (& I think you know that, very ignoble of you). Truth is: I'm very much to the left, dont watch FOX, yadda-yadda-yadda... do you see what you're doing? Listen...

I posted a clip about people working together, an allegory for open source. You jumped in with the bad attitude. In fact, its still bad. Your assessment of me, of the clip, is wrong. I'm not referring to your added opinions outside the realm of the clip, I'm referring to your posture of feigned authority. Not gonna work here. What gives? Can you not pull your head out? You've done nothing but criticize, well everything... Why in the world cant you find something nice to say? I'm pointing out the incredible hebetude on *your* part. You've jumped in from square one bad mouthing everything. Virtually every statement is negative. Certainly decorum dictates that you & attempt civility, but to man - you would not talk to me like that in person, I wouldn't stand for it. I think it best at this point we stay out of one another's way, else I'll likely say something that would get on the admins short list.

> Perhaps you should learn some social theory.

Perhaps. And you?