View Single Post
Old 14th December 2009
./dev/null

-> vermaden

I am glad that you have a quick list prepped i was aware of all those differences except the CCFL on both my T61's I do miss the higher resolution a bit but no harm done.

I do wish to attest to the efficiancy of the said hardware items, it REALLY made a difference on my battery life. BTW unfortunitly my T500 does not have the dual video cards Intel/ATI switchable graphics (thus easier yet on battery).

I would certainly recommend Lenovo's to all, I used to be brand specific long ago, it's back i guess ... my brand specificism that is ...

-> BSDfan666
I am also glad that you are informative and helpful, and do thank you for sharing what you do know about what others may not yet.

I am not heartbroken at fact that only some of my 5in1 card reader slots are supported, SD is good for me although i would like to be able to boot from it (checked my BIOS and tried already, give it another check maybe BIOS update).

Firewire? geez I think i have used it 3 times ... the unsupported HECI/AMI does not phase me either, my video is working fine for my purposes. Thanks for couple suggestions on applications to try out my camera with, i will be checking into that very soon and i will also review uvideo man pages again.