View Single Post
  #1   (View Single Post)  
Old 19th May 2008
Fdisk Soldier

Lightbulb Multi Boot Fedora 9sulphur), centOS and FreeBSD

I have a Hap Pavillion =a623n wq=which i have already installed Fedora sulphur on, and would like to triple boot with FreeBSD and CentOS. Is this posible. How shopuld i go About adoing this (I.E. should I install Centos and then FreeBSD or vise versa). Will gru=b boo linux and FreeBSD Or should I use eithe the BSDF Boot manager or GAG. Will I be abkle to share a home partiton formated in Extension 3 between The two linux disrtibutions and BSD or wil i have to have Fat 16, 32 or UFS home partition for all three oses to share?

Update

I have Installed Ubuntu and Successfully virtualized Windows XP Pro ( Needed for school work) and plan to add Windows Server 2003 (needed for class as well), Fedora 8 or 9. Open Solaris, Free bsd and possibly Debian Etc (for recreational purposes.
Windows = a 32 bit extensions to a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a four bit processor written by 2-bit monopolistic software company founded by a .3-bit Harvard Drop out, who can't stand one respectable bit of competition.
If I believe something to be immoral a will not keep quite and let my voice of annoyance be heard loud and clear.

Last edited by FloridaBSD; 5th August 2008 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Solved