View Single Post
Old 7th July 2011
Package Pilot

If you don't understand it, don't worry about it. Somebody will.

If it works for you, be happy. And don't try to tag this thread as flame. The word itself is only design to start a flame war and to give me a rep and you know it. This been days of 24/7's trying hard to make the new freebsd installer work as I laugh to keep myself from crying. No one would take my comments personal unless it's all true. Just look at the error messages. I can't make up something that was just invented for tomorrow. Everything in color is all the proof anyone would ever need. I'm sure not everyone have had the same issues when using PORT and hacks. I don't know how to do all of that and should not have too.

How about the people who download the ISO. That's what this thread is all about. One person had tons of issues ... That means "one million users too many". I post in hope give the FreeBSD developers a clue of what should be fixed. I did not send in a resume to the PR to be at the bottom of the stack. They have to find it here. The choices are, they find it, someone here warn them or simply use your time to tag people like me to be banned, kicked to the curb, face-down to keep it on the hush-hush. Heehee

This the 2nd time I had to explain my intentions with all the facts hanging right over your head. I am not like anyone here so don't expect me to be. I tell the story my way, not your way.

By the way, Thanks to the next poster ... WoW J65nko, vermaden will be my way. I'll get on it today. But I'm still glad I posted so FreeBSD can figure out what we see out here.

I do my best for FreeBSD FOREVER, regardless of what I say. It's a love thing

Last edited by sharris; 7th July 2011 at 11:41 PM.