View Single Post
Old 6th September 2012
bsdstudent

Sir jggimi , what you're saying is definitely true .. I started the thread because I've been using httrack since OpenBSD 5.0 through 5.1 flawlessly until recent -current upgrade .. as for porting , that's something I'd aspire to , but it's not my current preoccupation as I lack basic skills ..
To the guy with the phallocentric phrase : how tall would it take to 'dive' into 'python' ??
I've read something about Freudian symbology and what phallic usage might be suggestive of .. (even though I'm Jungian and never conceived of Libido as Freud did) ..
just n impression : maybe the OpenBSD/NetBSD comparison upsets my teacher .. It just happened that I need functional multilingual kde (gnome 3 experience was lame and kde on OpenBSD lacks in that keyb layout feature -empty- .. and I need to use many layouts easily .. so NetBSD as clean Unix and closest to my favotite OS comes to rescue as came once on iMac (and yes X rocks on iMac with NetBSD 6 BETA2 :-) ) ..
and I like Daemonforums for the room it gives and the chance to learn it offers .. Thank you for all assistance and for being patient with us as well ..