Thread: My helper
View Single Post
Old 11th August 2017
parrot

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdOp View Post
I have turned off images not from the originating server in my browser. This thread made no sense to me at all until I realized I was missing something. LOL.
I guess it wouldn't make any sense, without the images, and this is to help explain, in case or when someone does not see the images, maybe I should upload the images to here ?

And I am glad to see people are enjoying it, thank you all for the responses,
When I took the photos, he usually sits on the top of my chair, behind me
watching every move I make, then he climbed down, and on to the key board , table/tray what ever it is called, and really did want to start hitting keys, etc,... but first was just looking at it, and the screen, as if he was thinking about what to do next,.. I got the camera out,.. and managed to get the 2 photos, as soon as he saw the "flash" on the first one, he turned around, and I got the second one, then he wanted to play with the camera, as well,... any way, I wanted to share the photos.

Another thing, the images are on a server (new) I am using OpenBsd to power it,
how ever, being new, and somewhat in "experimental" stages, sometimes it is shutdown, there may be times when the images don't show. Once the server is completely setup. etc,... there shouldn't be any problems , OpenBsd seems to be very
reliable for this, guess for now that is about it.
Thanks.