View Single Post
  #7   (View Single Post)  
Old 10th June 2011
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oko View Post
This is totally ridiculous statement and shows your lack of knowledge when it comes to OpenBSD community.
No, it doesn't. DeRaadt has made a thread as to what is wrong with FreeBSD and did such for fun.

Quote:
So how many developers do you know personally? That is just a pile of c*666.
Who I know doesn't matter. You would only ask this question if you were going to do what I mentioned. The word crap isn't censored on this forum. You you also have the choice of: lies, rubbish, trash, vocal defecation, poppycock, junk, stories, tall tales, et al.

Quote:
This sounds very much like my argument which you apparently didn't read carefully. Most BSD users would not use Debian/kFreeBSD system because for strong preference for BSD over GNU userland.
No such statement was made.

Quote:
+1
Finally, something intelligent in your post.
Okay. The word nicer doesn't need a capital letter for emphasis, use the italics and bold options together. The word is cheap- inexpensive, low quality- and not cheep- onomatopoeia based upon the sound young birds make. "There have been huge" and not "there has been HUGE " it would be "There has been a huge". "The" should be in front of the sentence starting with "PF version." Altq does not need to be used at all. Using the m or n dash before "by compiling" is what you should have done. It is "a" or "the" before "custom kernel." The use of the definite or indefinite article is needed more in English. For someone that is well versed in programming and systems, your grammar is representative of a nine year old.