View Single Post
  #9   (View Single Post)  
Old 19th May 2008
Spam Deminer

Not being an admin/moderator on this forum, I can only speculate or quote their reasonings... but personally, I don't think anything keeps you from posting about any flavor of BSD here. Are your posts about MIRBSD disappearing or something?

Whether or not a particular BSD gets it's own section, however, is a horse of another color. I think it would be difficult to argue that the BSD's other than Net, Free, and Open rise to the level of popularity, use, or ubiquity that these three are at.

To be certain, I think that posting about issues and progress with your particular BSD does more justice to it than merely arguing that it needs it's own section, especially based on the number of posts in the past related to it. In short, your complaints don't really seem to be persuasive. In fact, your complaints about exposure seem to be the only posts you have here in this forum... hmmm.

But again, I'm not even on the totem pole here, much less high up on it. So perhaps I'm speaking out of turn, but that's my perspective.