View Single Post
  #9   (View Single Post)  
Old 16th July 2010
Package Pilot

vermaden, thanks for the historical facts, I got a lot to learn. It seem they started in 2008 so in reality the official FreeBSD forum is still young so they got a lot to learn also about people. Rude type administrators still have time to get it right or they must be replaced immediately by experenced people persons, regardless of what they know or if related to the author. You either treat people right or get off the wire.

Quote:
klanger::: this is taken from your personal stats.
5 threads, and only one without an answer. So what is the real problem?
Not the quantity but the quality counts
I was afraid some would miss my entire point, and I did plan to say "The time it took for you to do that research was the time needed to replies to those many threads that really needed your help last week". I'm sure many of them are sad and some went back to LINUX.

Quote:
ocicat::: This is an incorrect assertion. You have started a number of threads within the last month, & I have participated in one multiple times.
... and if you and BSDfan666's did not participate, I would have given up FreeBSD and when back to trying to network with LINUX, for the rest of my life. So deep down, you are the only person who know where I'm coming from.
______
______

Thank you all
now I understand