View Single Post
  #6   (View Single Post)  
Old 28th September 2008
Tcpdump Spy

From http://www.aumha.org/a/powertoy.php

Quote:
X-Mouse - This is built into the current versions of TweakUI (including TweakUI XP) on the Mouse tab. These controls in TweakUI work perfectly for me on Windows 98, ME, and XP. You do not need to use the old X-Mouse PowerToy (xmouse.exe) on Win98/ME/XP. However, the Win95 version is apparently safe, at least in Win95/98, because MS says, right in TweakUI ver. 1.33, that if this setting item is not available, use the Win95 X-Mouse PowerToy. Since the Win95 version has more options and functionality, some people have chosen to use it in Win98, though others have found that it only works intermittently and, therefore, prefer the TweakUI implementation. (I have not tested the old X-Mouse PowerToy in Win XP, and therefore do not recommend it. Use the controls in TweakUI XP.)
There is a X-Mouse section in TweakUI, but all you can do is set ``activation follows mouse'', nothing about copy&pasting.