View Single Post
  #3   (View Single Post)  
Old 30th April 2011
Package Pilot

I'm still crying ... I should have mention this; I had PcBSD installed at one time on these machines and they worked just fine. But now they only run FBSD because one is going to be a kick booty gateway running pf and such (thanks due only to this daemon-forums) and the other is going to be a dedicated web-server for all my projects and such. My Webprogramming, networking, JAVA, C++, etc classes are soon OVER and I'm ready for some hand-on experience. All I had time for was reading, working, while my battle-axe complained for two years that she needs a new pair of shoes. I gave that money to Gigabyte, now she bare footed and got to stay home with me. heehee

Anyway, my 3rd machine is also a AMD, but it has a real mother-board that runs PcBSD where I can sooon build all from there for those goofy Gigabyte machines but they got the juice. It's still a dream come true, I just have not got around to using what I learn yet (some networking) which I already forgot all about.

Thanks Beastie, I'm ok now. It just drove me nuts and finals is due next Friday. I fought hard to stay two weeks ahead this semester but it all went down the drain because I got nothing deal because of a darn mouse problem and such. That hurt me BAD!