Thread: FreeBSD ArabBSD
View Single Post
Old 10th June 2011
New User

Hello BSDers,

First of All, I thank you for discussing our project ArabBSD. I introduce myself, Mohammed Farrag, ArabBSD Project Manager and FreeBSD Contributor. We have a project to extend FreeBSD in Arab world. We aim to work in two direction. First, we will translate FreeBSD Documentation and learning tutorials to Arabic. Second, we will have summer training for starting work on FreeBSD development. I would like if you advised me to push our project up rather than criticizing the project. I know there are many unsuitable things in the website and I am working to fix it. The website will be provided in both Arabic and English. About the images in the website, it's problem with the Google sites to align them and I will try to fix it soon. We aim to provide such infrastructure for beginners to be professional. The community has no enough time for beginner and we face lack of resources in Arab World due to the fact of Language and geographic obstacles So, our project is trying to help those ones who wanna develop in the project to start learning and make them able to contribute in the project. Any comments/ suggestions are very welcome.

Regards,

Mohammed