Thread: OpenBSD changes
View Single Post
Old 11th September 2012
bsdstudent

Quote:
He thanks you when you're rude, which is the exact opposite what I'd say.
Hi gpatrick ! first of all : OpenBSD rocks ! FreeBSD rocks ! NetBSD rocks ! DragonflyBSD rocks ! believe me , I've never been upset about 'rude' -if it appears to some as such- posts .. I feel upset when I fail to achieve my goal (learning something .. solving .. tweaking .. implementing ..) .. jggimi , my teacher has always been generously of great help & guidance .. sometimes a teacher uses 'verbal rudeness' not because they are out of euphemisms but to help arouse something within the adressee as to urge them to advance or try more .. that's how I see it at least .. I'm slow-witted when it comes to digits but thanks to him , to ocicat , to IdOp and many other great folk here I'm getting better .. still at a snail-pace lol ..
(Teacher jggimi , you don't need to apologize for anything .. in fact I must express sincerest apologies to you for the time you've spend and effort you've made schooling me and others.)
Finally , Daemonforums rocks !! :-) because the BSDs rock , and so their respective folk ..

Last edited by J65nko; 11th September 2012 at 07:28 AM. Reason: fixed the quote ;)