View Single Post
  #5   (View Single Post)  
Old 18th October 2008
Arp Constable

This would probably break the rapidshare terms of use.

Quote:
Download

* In order to use the infrastructure of RapidShare free of cost, you have to wait the given time for the download to start. You can download a certain amount of data per hour. If the volume is exceeded, a notice will appear.
* At breach of the conditions of use, the user might be permanently banned from the free service.
* Anyone writing a program with the aim to breach the conditions of use, will be prosecuted and made liable for any damage caused.
* RapidShare reserves the right to block access that is being used by several customers at the same time.

At violation of our Conditions of use, we are authorized to block your access and delete your files. If you write programs aiming to violate our Conditions of Use, you will be prosecuted and made liable for any losses occurred.

For such usage as you've stated, you are likely in the legal sense required to use RapidShare Manager, or sit their and manually drive your web browser.

If the companies terms are not acceptible to you, I suggest you use a different download service to disturbute home made films. If they are illegally rapidshared media, I would suggest you to actually purchase the film; rather then attempt to doubly circumvent the law, as the case may be.

Personal Disclaimer: daemonforums.org is not a p2p information center.

Thou shalt check the array bounds of all strings (indeed, all arrays), for surely where thou typest ``foo'' someone someday shall type ``supercalifragilisticexpialidocious''.