View Single Post
  #9   (View Single Post)  
Old 6th April 2017
parrot

There is no doubt in my mind that we are in a "time period" , that could be called "the most dangerous time". Or times, some people are calling it "The Last Days" , End times,..etc. It is something that even as a child, I found not only a disturbing thought, but just like we are born, and grow, become old, and die,..everything has it's cycles, this not only includes humans, but planets, starts etc,....however I don't think anybody can predict exactly how much time we have, I don't think "humanity" will completely exterminate their selves, as a human maybe I should say "ourselves", self extermination, suicide, etc, goes completely against my most basic instincts. So one needs to separate their self, from the others, and this is possible, there are ways to escape, but I suspect it will be , or is a very few that will find the means to escape.

As for "alien" contact, or intervention, well if a ex human, came from some where light years from here, we certainly might think it is a "alien", or call it a alien.

"Humanity" as we know it, maybe is just a stage, my thoughts are it is the first stage, like a unborn baby, still in the womb. Then when it is born, that still is a very early stage, and so on.

I don't know, it is all mostly a mystery to us,.... I do think at different times, in the history of mankind,
our "ancestors", and even the One creator, have and do make attempts to contact some of us, and try to show us how to survive, or escape the pending doom. More then just "think" I am convinced of that.

There are many books on the subject,.. one that I read years ago (over 40 years ago) , I found very interesting, The Morning of the Magicians
There are some other books, I would like to suggest, but don't want to go "religious",...then there also
is the histories of some of The People, on this planet,..particularly the "Hopi", they have recorded and kept accounts of the planet being destroyed on more then one occasion,..and "The People" survive, humanity is
a broad term, but I am convinced that there will all ways be some humans, or humanity, then a small portion
of humanity eventually goes on to the the next stage, and new humans will continue to ne born.
When this planet no longer supports that, there will be a few on another , new planet, and the cycle will repeat it's self.
I don't think anyone, any human can completely grasp all the mysteries of the universe and cosmos.
Any way, it is all to "cosmic" for me, and writing this made my sleepy,... so for now that is
all .

Last edited by PapaParrot; 6th April 2017 at 11:03 PM.