View Single Post
Old 25th August 2008
Spam Deminer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJ View Post
You must not visit any of the OS X communities. In my experience most Mac users have no clue about computers, but they do know how to run their favored applications. Mostly.
Oh, believer me, most Mac users aren't any better than Windows users. It's the folks that generally came from Linux or some other Unix to Mac or use it alongside another Unix that really do it justice. It makes a great mobile operating system. I suppose Linux and *BSD would too, but they take work that I'm not willing to put in on a laptop. (If you're wondering, FreeBSD takes no work for me to setup on a desktop because I have a post-installation script that I wrote that installs all the packages I need and drops in my configuration files. That automation is bliss, and it doesn't take very long, if I go the binary route.)