View Single Post
Old 22nd June 2008
Tcpdump Spy

Quote:
was his warning with 10 points of something, dunno, maybe 10 xp points and I will level up in short time ...
Yes, I would suggest using the points for the "Bloody mess" trait and "heavy weapons" skill, and then use your imagination, combined with a few death animations from a post-nuclear role playing game.

Ehm, right ... He was talking about "Profile infractions", admins and mods can give a user infractions with the red/yellow card above each user's post, at X points a user can be banned for X days or whatever...

I have 5 points, reason: "Posting with the purpose of promoting own site.", which is nonsense, I just provide a valid/useful answer and posting a link to the original author/source :-/ ... He whines to us that we remove links to unix.com (Which is not true) and at the same time he removes links to Daemonforums.org...

But why am I worrying and spending time on this...?

Quote:
Carpetsmoker, I think Ocicat was speaking figuratively in this case.
Really?

Quote:
Probably shouldn't have posted the PM, but it does seem the fellow is overly sensitive.
In Dutch we say someone has "long toes" when he/she is easily offended.
I would say this person's toes reach all the way from Constantinople to Istanbul...