Originally Posted by vermaden
- OpenBSD's focus on implementing proper and *working* suspend/resume 
- OpenBSD's developers attitude, while OpenBSD developers actually use OpenBSD for their laptops/workstations and so, FreeBSD developers tend to use Macs/Macbooks for their workplace instead of FreeBSD and that is quite hypocrisy I must say :/
- OpenBSD team ported/implemented GEM/KMS a lot faster then FreeBSD team
- OpenBSD work on wireless drivers is impressive
- OpenBSD's 'software stack' - PF/OpenSSH/OpenSSL/OpenSMTPd/... - lots of great stuff.
 from FreeBSD 9.0 and later suspend/resume also works, but it worked a lot earlier and better on OpenBSD
For me i use FreeBSD desktop since it supports VBox and Wine which OpenBSD doesnot support.