Hello everyone. I spent some time finding how to use OpenBSD for the first time. I come from a Linux environment so I didn't find it very difficult, but ntfs-3g is giving me a headache.
- I compiled and intalled libfuse from /usr/src
- I compiled and installed ntfs-3g from /usr/ports
- I tried to mount the fs: "ntfs-3g /dev/sd0i /mnt/ntfs"
- I get "Device not configured". And the device is not mounted.
- mounting as RO using the default ntfs module works fine: "mount /dev/sd0i /mnt/ntfs"
I'm using a clean OpenBSD 5.4 install, with 5.4 ports and 5.4 src.