How do I a USB flashdrive so I can use chmod?
I have a little problem with my USB flashdrive. This is what I have done:
1. Connect the USB flashdrive
2. Create new directory: mkdir /mnt/flash
3. Create new filesystem: newfs sd0c
4. Mount the USB flashdrive: mount /dev/sd0i /mnt/flash
5. ...do the work...
6. Leave the directory /mnt/flash (if needed)
7. Unmount the USB flashdrive: umount /mnt/flash
It works good (at step 3 I can instead type "newfs_msdos -F 32 sd0c" if I want compability with Windows).
But how do I mount the flashdrive so I can set the files permissions, user ID, group ID etc.?
Thanks in advance