My current situation is as follows:
-- / 500MB
-- /tmp 300MB
-- /usr 6GB
-- /var 500MB
As the title suggests, I want to resize my /usr partition to occupy the free 20GB.
1) I have no other drive to backup FreeBSD to
2) I am not connected to any other machine to which I can send the data
3) This is my laptop, and I'm willing to experiment anything that may lead to loss of data, as long as it might work
4) I am NOT willing to reinstall, I have just built too much from source and it has taken a long time..
5) I'm kinda new to FreeBSD...
I've searched around for a while, but found nothing interested..
Last edited by abdo88; 7th July 2008 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Adding partitions in FreeBSD slice
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Resizing FreeBSD partition||Cloud||FreeBSD General||3||28th June 2008 03:40 AM|