DaemonForums  

Go Back   DaemonForums > Miscellaneous > General software and network

General software and network General OS-independent software and network questions, X11, MTA, routing, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   (View Single Post)  
Old 31st May 2008
Spam Deminer

Default Cacti performance OBSD vs. CentOS

I'm trying to get all the Linux out of my life, but the one sticking point still getting to me is my Cacti installation. Time and again, CentOS works fine in terms of response and performance for Cacti while OBSD runs it horribly slow.

I've tried tweaking MYSQL and Apache, but to no avail.

I was just wondering if anyone else who runs Cacti has been able to do so successfully on OBSD.

And... no, it's not a hardware issue. I've literally used the same piece of hardware with both OS's and gotten the same devastating results.