DaemonForums  

Go Back   DaemonForums > FreeBSD > FreeBSD General

FreeBSD General Other questions regarding FreeBSD which do not fit in any of the categories below.

#1   (View Single Post)  
Old 10th September 2012
Fdisk Soldier

Default FAMP+Wordpress jail not working anymore

Hi there
I was running FAMP+wordpress in a jail with 8.2-RELEASE. I always follow this guide to set up the wordpress database in mysql. I upgraded to 8.3-RELEASE, recently. Apache22 and Mysql start with no problems(inside this FreeBSD jail). I had to import the mysql database from my Linux web server to this new 8.3-RELEASE jailed mysql and that went o.k. I also had to rsync /var/www/html on the Linux web server to /usr/local/www/apache22/data in the jail.
Everything worked fine on the 8.2-RELEASE. During the upgrade i accepted the merges of the config files. So i ended up with the same config files for the most part. The only lines that were added to httpd.conf were:
Code:
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
AddType application/x-httpd-php-source .phps
And:
Code:
<IfModule dir_module>
    DirectoryIndex index.php index.html
</IfModule>
The UID and GID of the directories and file in /usr/local/www/apache22/data were preserved accross the rsync and mapp to the correct values of root and wheel. The permission are also correct and the same as those on the Linux server.
The problem is that when i access the site held in this FreeBSD jail, from another host on the network, i get a strange response to the browser in question. A small window pops up and it says:
You have chosen to open index.php, which is a .php file 395 bytes. When i don't specify /index.php in the URL it sometimes gives me the .php source for index.php.
I don't understand what's going on, but hope that it is just an apache22 config mistake. I think mod_cgi.c is supposed to be handling php execution, as this server does not require speed. All the ports were installed into the jail after syncing the ports tree. And yes PHP5-Mysql is installed. I really dunno what to do.
Any help would be great.
Thank you very much

Last edited by unixjingleman; 10th September 2012 at 06:58 PM.