DaemonForums  

Go Back   DaemonForums > FreeBSD > FreeBSD General

FreeBSD General Other questions regarding FreeBSD which do not fit in any of the categories below.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   (View Single Post)  
Old 16th May 2008
Port Guard

Talking FreeBSD the truth

Hello
I have one question to U. I'am woundeing about the FreeBSD. I heard that this system is one of the diffficultist and it is like gentto and Slackware together. Is it true. I'm asking U because I wanto to start using FreeBSD but I'm not a very,very good informatic and i haven't got any experience about linux. So I have any chanse to understand FreeBSD and learn?. Now I'm windows user but i am serching for better system and when I was a child i thought "Some day that system will be system which i will be using". But is my dream real. I like computers(computers not games ) but if it is really so hard so I won't have any chanse or even hope to be a happy FreeBSD user. What do U think about it?I can also add thet i don't know any person which is using linux or BSD. So I only am searching in google and in forums and if I have any problem my only hope are people like U who are good and helpful(btw anyone can get help from this forum or is it forum only for some user or this is forum for concretely group of users . So this is all i suppose I want to tell U. or ask
Greetings
Arthur
Sorry for my mistakes but I came from poland and i don't know english perfect.