DaemonForums  

Go Back   DaemonForums > NetBSD > NetBSD Installation and Upgrading

NetBSD Installation and Upgrading Have trouble getting NetBSD on your toaster?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   (View Single Post)  
Old 1st May 2009
New User

Default Booting netBSD 5 install failed

Hi.
I normally use Linux as my OS but would like to try a BSD System. But for some reason I don't seem to be able to install one. I have tried with NetBSD, OpenBSD and PCBSD in the past, but never have I been able to get any installer up and running. Funny since I have no problems installing and setting up Slax or Arch Linux systems, witch also is done CLI style.

Yesterday I ran into an article about the new NetBSD 5.0 and decided to give it one more try. But once again it just stops with errors. Could someone help me reach the installer for NetBSD? I really would like to install it this time.

Here is a screen of the problem I am having this time.
http://www.scsystems.dk/Screenshot.png