DaemonForums  

Go Back   DaemonForums > OpenBSD > OpenBSD Packages and Ports

OpenBSD Packages and Ports Installation and upgrading of packages and ports on OpenBSD.

#1   (View Single Post)  
Old 8th January 2018
New User

Default [Chromium] Native client browser plugin

Hello forum. I have installed chromium-63.0.3239.132 from the latest snapshot and i'm trying to found a way to install the Native client browser plugin (on chrome://flags i don't find the enable-nacl option). I have no intention to develop some application with the nacl plugin, just i want to use it for installing the teamviewer plugin for controlling some remote mobile devices for my company, and avoid setup a virtual environment for a single application.

Thank you

Last edited by vtypal; 8th January 2018 at 10:26 AM. Reason: syntax error
  #2   (View Single Post)  
Old 8th January 2018
More noise than signal

Hello, and welcome!

To my knowledge, this has not been ported. The SDK is available here: https://developer.chrome.com/native-client/sdk/download

Tags
chromium, nacl