DaemonForums  

Go Back   DaemonForums > OpenBSD > OpenBSD Packages and Ports

OpenBSD Packages and Ports Installation and upgrading of packages and ports on OpenBSD.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10th August 2018
Too dumb for a smartphone

It's hard to give more specific suggestions without knowing your setup (and going off topic). You know that best, but generally it's good to think about work-arounds and how to be resourceful in a pinch. Usually of course we only recognize these needs when it's already too late.

My LAN is mostly wired. I only turn the wireless on to transfer files to/from the tablet, which is rarely. In fact I usually don't even have the LAN switch running.

Have a good breakfast, that has to come before even computing!

Posting Rules