DaemonForums  

Go Back   DaemonForums > Other Operating Systems > Other BSD and UNIX/UNIX-like

Other BSD and UNIX/UNIX-like Any other flavour of BSD or UNIX that does not have a section of its own.

#1   (View Single Post)  
Old 4th April 2014
Port Guard

Default AMD Radeon card compatibility with the DragonFlyBSD Radeon driver.

I asked about this on the DragonFlyBSD users mailing list and on IRC as well, and got a good response, so I thought I would post this here for future Google reference also. The newest cards that (currently) are fully supported are listed in that mailing list post, in an attachment: http://lists.dragonflybsd.org/piperm...il/128350.html

I hope this helps someone else as well.
  #2   (View Single Post)  
Old 4th April 2014
Rc.conf Instructor

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarfreak View Post
I asked about this on the DragonFlyBSD users mailing list and on IRC as well, and got a good response, so I thought I would post this here for future Google reference also. The newest cards that (currently) are fully supported are listed in that mailing list post, in an attachment: http://lists.dragonflybsd.org/piperm...il/128350.html

I hope this helps someone else as well.
Very classy question and classy answers. You have got the answers strait out of developers. John is the man behind Dports and the Franch fellow is kernel hacker.