DaemonForums  

Go Back   DaemonForums > Other Operating Systems > Solaris

Solaris SUN Solaris & OpenSolaris.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   (View Single Post)  
Old 28th February 2013
New User

Default pkgadd fails to install solaris packages in global and local zones as well.

Hi,

I have created solaris native packages using pkgbuild tool and trying to install package over a box configured with global and local zones as well.
Expected outcome is : it should install packages on global and local zones as well.
I m facing below error message:
ERROR: The package <BLOGrscd> has <SUNW_PKG_ALLZONES> = true and <SUNW_PKG_THISZONE> = true: the package may set either parameter to true, but may not set both parameters to true.

I have tried setting appropriate these variable values in spec file while package creation. But still getting the same error.

I request for help.