DaemonForums  

Go Back   DaemonForums > OpenBSD > OpenBSD General

OpenBSD General Other questions regarding OpenBSD which do not fit in any of the categories below.

Old 17th June 2013
Semper deinceps corda

Quote:
Originally Posted by jggimi View Post
Thank you very much! The good news:
  • You aren't using jumbo frames -- which sometimes can be a problem for network components.
  • The link is active, running 1000BaseT full-duplex and there are no local LAN errors recorded by the NIC (and confirmed by no IP protocol problems).
  • There is no issue with network capacity: neither mbufs nor PF state table entries show a problem.
I do see what appears to be some TCP windowing and retry issues -- it is just a guess on my part but packet normalization within PF ("scrub") may be incorrectly configured. See the Packet Normalization section of pf.conf(5) for details.
Thanks! I am going to dig in pf deeper.
Old 17th June 2013
More noise than signal

There has been one change to the msk(4) driver since 5.3-release. The change does not appear to me to be applicable, as you have the Yukon EC and the change affects timings for the Yukon FE, FE_P, and XL.